Come and experience grape harvesting with our family. Meet the winemaker and visit behind the scene to see what happens to the grapes after its picked and crushed. After a hard day picking grapes, enjoy a traditional Sicilian lunch and a glass of wine. You will also receive a bottle of Montebello Estate’s wine of your choice to take home and enjoy.
What to wear and bring:
- Work boots or old closed runners (no thongs or sandals)
- Wear old and comfortable clothes (this is hard work and you will get dirty)
- Water Bottle (if you want your own – we will have ample supply of bottled water)
- Insect repellent
- Gloves (this work is hard on your hands!)
- Pick up and return from local accommodation (pick up time will be approx. 6am)
- Breakfast, Morning tea and Lunch
- Ample supply of bottled water
Get ready for a fun day! It’s an experience you won’t want to miss.
Children: under 5 (free), 6-12 years $25